Spicy Black Bean and Sausage Nachos Using Leftovers
An easy recipe for the busy cook when meal planning helping you to recreate with leftovers!
Servings 3 to 4
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cups of chili beans heated through (Use my recipe or your own recipe)
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup sliced black pitted olives
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 whole large avocado diced (cut into small cubes)
- Sour Cream optional for garnish
- Cilantro optional for garnish
Place a layer of tortilla chips evenly on each plate.
Next divide the chili evenly onto each plate of tortillas.
Then, evenly divide the shredded cheese onto top of each chili layer.
Now heat the nachos until cheese has melted.
After the cheese has melted, top the nachos with olives, pico de Gallo, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro.