– buttermilk – eggs – pure vanilla extract – all purpose flour – white sugar – malted milk powder – baking soda – baking powder – melted butter – diced peaches
– Dice up you peaches.
– Mix all of your wet ingredients together.
– After that, mix all of your dry ingredients together.
– Then, combine all of your ingredients together.
– Gently fold in your melted butter.
– Then, gently fold your peaches into the mix. And let the batter rest for a bit.
– While your batter is “resting”, let the waffle maker heat up to the desired temperature.
– Add your batter to the greased waffle maker.
– Close the waffle maker and let the waffle cook until the waffle maker beeps.
– And then you get a delicious waffle.