– ground beef – fresh chorizo – garlic powder – salt ... Swipe up to see the full list!
– Soak the wood chips in water. – While the wood chips are soaking, mix the ground beef, chorizo, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together.
– Divide the meat mixture into equal portions, and then make them into patties.
– Place a slice of the cheddar cheese onto three of the hamburger patties.
– Lightly season the patty (the part of the patty where the cheese is lying) with a little salt and pepper – optional.
– Place a plain hamburger patty on each hamburger patty with cheese. – Pinch the seam of the patty together and reshape your hamburger patty as needed. – Start your charcoal grill. – Drain your soaked wood chips. – Once the coals have grayed over, place your wood chips onto the charcoals.
– Brush your grill with olive oil, and then place your burger patties onto the grill. – Cook the patties. – Do not press down the hamburger patties! Flip the burger patties, close the grill, and cook the burgers. Remove the burgers from the grill, and let them rest. Serve with your favorite condiments.