– Red potatoes (medium size) – Garlic cloves (minced) – Butter – Heavy cream – Milk ... Swipe up to see the full list!
– Clean your red potatoes well. – Next, remove all of your bruised areas and spuds from your potatoes.
– Cut the potatoes in quarters. – Boil your potatoes in a large pot of boiling water.
– Once cooked, remove the potatoes from heat, and start working on your seasonings. – In a medium sauce pan, add your add your butter. Melt the butter on medium heat. Then, add your garlic to the melted butter and cook the garlic. – Add your milk, heavy cream to the garlic butter mixture. Cook, then drain the water from your cooked potatoes.
– After draining the water, add your sauce mixture, truffle salt, pepper, and truffle oil to the potatoes. – Then, mash the potatoes. – And wallah! You now have mashed potatoes with a kick!