– pork chops with bone – garlic cloves – water – spiced apple cider ... Swipe up to see the full list!
– Brine pork chops. – In a pan mix together water, cider, dark brown sugar, kosher salt, and the chopped garlic. Boil. – Remove the brine from the stove and let it cool. – Then, add the ice to the brine. – Place the pork chops in a plastic food storage bag.
– Pour the brine sauce over the pork chops. – Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator to marinate. – When ready, remove the pork chops from the brine, rinse the pork chops, and pat dry them. – Rub both sides of the pork chops with olive oil. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. – Let the pork chops rest.
– Preheat the oven. – Add olive oil to a large oven safe pan. Place on a stove top, and heat it up. – Once the pan is nice and hot, add the pork chops to the pan. – Brown the pork chops. – Then, place the pork chops in the preheated oven. – Cook the pork chops. – Remove the pork chops from the pan.
– Lightly cover the pork chops with foil and let the pork chops rest before serving. – While the pork chops rest after cooking, mix together the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar together in a small sauce pan. Bring the glaze to a boil, and remove from the heat. – When ready to serve the chops, garnish/drizzle the glaze over the chops.