These Easy Spicy Black Bean and Sausage Nachos using Leftovers are a great way to recreate leftovers for an entirely new meal. These Nachos are part of my Easy 4 Day Menu Plan Using Leftovers to help make meal planning easier for you….
My family knows that with chili comes nachos. It’s the way of life in this house because I just have to make use of my leftovers so that we are excited to eat them again as we save a few coins. Reusing leftovers not only helps to save money, but it also makes menu planning easy for the week.
So after we eat this…..
We eat these…….
Kitchen time is so easy for you when do meals like this. Plus it decreases take out nights with foods that have less nutritional value on those days you’re busy with work, studying for a test, soccer games, etc.
If you want to make this recipe start with my chili recipe locate HERE.
And to keep the easy cooking coming, use all of my recipes from my 4 Day Menu Plan Using Leftovers. Get the Recipes HERE.
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cups of chili beans heated through (Use my recipe or your own recipe)
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 cup sliced black pitted olives
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 whole large avocado diced (cut into small cubes)
- Sour Cream optional for garnish
- Cilantro optional for garnish
- Place a layer of tortilla chips evenly on each plate.
- Next divide the chili evenly onto each plate of tortillas.
- Then, evenly divide the shredded cheese onto top of each chili layer.
- Now heat the nachos until cheese has melted.
- After the cheese has melted, top the nachos with olives, pico de Gallo, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.